From the Bay Bridge
- Take the Fremont Exit (the first exit).
- Follow Fremont Street across Market and immediately turn left onto Pine.
- Take Pine 3-1/3 blocks, crossing Montgomery, and enter the Russ Building garage, on your left.
From the Golden Gate Bridge
- Follow the signs for Downtown San Francisco and Lombard Street.
- Turn left onto Lombard Street and drive a little over a mile (past Gough, past Franklin) and turn right onto Van Ness.
- Drive about 3/4 mile on Van Ness and turn left onto Bush.
- Drive about 3/4 mile, past Grant; cross Kearny and drive 2/3 of a block to the Russ Building garage, on your left.
From the Peninsula and SFO
- Take 280, which ends in San Francisco at Fourth Street.
- Go straight ahead, crossing Fourth Street, and drive one block to Third Street.
- Turn left onto Third Street and follow it several blocks and across Market Street, where Third Street becomes Kearny.
- Turn right onto Bush St. and drive 2/3 of a block to the Russ Building garage, on your left.
- Parking is available in both the Russ Building garage (235 Montgomery Street—access from Pine or Bush Streets) and in the Sutter-Stockton Garage (330 Sutter Street).
- The Montgomery Street BART/MUNI station, at the intersection of Market and Montgomery Streets, is located two blocks from the Russ Building.